Compassion Center implemented a membership program in 2013. The annual fee is $50 and members receive a card that provides the following benefits:
- Free clinic registration fee. Members pay only the doctor fee for their annual visit.
- Free attendance at Patient/Medicine Provider meeting. Members can attend as many meetings as needed to find a grower for your medical marijuana, at no cost.
- Discount on other Compassion Center classes.
- Free consultation for assistance with medicine or clones. Members are entitled to a free appointment to meet with our staff for assistance with medicine or clones.
- Compassion Center representation. Our Executive Director will represent your interests on the Advisory Committee on Medical Marijuana (ACMM) and at legislative hearings.
- Research and Information. We can help find medical information on cannabis use in various conditions, upon request.