Assisting OMMA cardholders and community partners to successfully navigate the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program through clinics, support services and education since 2001.
To access Compassion Center Registration Forms, please click here
Do you need help with safely controlling chronic pain? Do you have a medical condition that qualifies you for the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program (OMMP)?
Compassion Center, a nonprofit clinic, may be what you are looking for.
Our professional and caring staff can:
- Determine whether you are eligible and schedule you with an MD at one of our clinics
- Assist you with completing your paperwork when your primary care doctor has signed an OMMP attending Physician Statement
- Answer any questions you have regarding the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program
- Provide educational programs on understanding the OMMP, growing your own cannabis, and preparing your medicine
- Support you in finding a grower and meeting all OMMP rules
- Speak at your event, educational program or support group